Impeccably maintained and beautifully appointed Bayside 3BDR+Study/Den, 2.5 BATH, w/screened in patio, Garden shed and 2.5 car Garage Split - Level home in great neighborhood! Main level w/HWF :Living, Dining room. Separate Study/Dan w/build in cabinets & desk. Family room w/gas FPL w/color accent, w/custom build wall unit, patio door leading to screened in patio w/removable new roof & carpet, Eat-in kitchen w/granite tops, tile floor, pantry, backsplash, & newer SS appl. Laundry. Upper-level w/wood like floor: Master suite. Two good sizes BDR w/Full BATH. Lower level: Finished Rec/exercise room & cedar closet. Lots of storage space, freshly painted. Roof 2008, replaced windows, 2 zones furnace 2021 and more.Oversized garage & extra parking! All appl & full house newer generator incl!
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,339 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,339 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Shower over Tub,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,846 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 493 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Other,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partial Finished,Sump Pump
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Pantry,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Metal, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price