Incredible & rare opportunity to own this special home rich with architectural details and artisan craftsmanship. Lovingly maintained with thoughtful updates, this home features 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, beautiful kitchen, wonderful living space & a spectacular sunroom that offers a welcome escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Flexible floor plan provides bedroom/office/exercise and entertainment spaces depending on your needs. The lower level features a wonderful rec room, separate laundry area and abundant storage. Appreciate original details with the many built-in cabinets and leaded glass. Fabulous fenced yard with automated driveway gate provides tremendous privacy. Convenient location - walk to the library and schools and enjoy all that Grafton has to offer. Welcome home.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2,871 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,871 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Dual Entry Off MBR,Jetted Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,676 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 195 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Full,Partial Finished,Radon Mitigation
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Free Standing Stove,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price