WOW property located just outside the heart of Cedarburg! A charming 1800's farmhouse, developed into a one of a kind country estate. Remodeled stone farmhouse w/ wrap around porch, open concept high end kitchen, expansive great room & spacious bedrooms w/ new baths. Loaded w/ original beams & stone. New 4.5 car garage includes office/guest suite w/ gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling & half bath. Numerous outbuildings include a smoke house, yoga studio, bunk house & potting shed. Remodeled barn w/ office area, fitness room, oversized workshop, hunting room, dog haven & delightful country pub. Perfectly set on 8+ acres with tranquil stream, swimming pond, beautiful landscaping, raised vegetable gardens & firepit area. This could be a family estate, hobby farm or even a possible wedding venue!
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
5,318 sq. ft
Yes - 4.5 spaces
5,318 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,868 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Freezer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Propane. Radiant, Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Partial,Partial Finished,Poured Concrete,Stone,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Security System,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Wood, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Allowed,Patio.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price