Retreat from the busy city to this country home, which is close to the freeway. Located in the Lange Estates, this five bedroom (6+ with bonus rooms), six bath home offers space for everyone. All brick exterior. A stunning foyer with a curved staircase leads into a two-story dining and kitchen area. An open floorplan with a family room, fireplace, walk-in pantry, formal dining and a den. The upper level primary suite and loft area are separate from three bedrooms, a large bonus room and laundry. The lower level boasts a huge full kitchen, dining area, a walkout floor, access to garage, tall ceilings with large windows, a massive recreation room, a fireplace and a guest suite with a large jacuzzi tub. Minutes from HWY 43 and Marina to dock your boat. Must See!
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
7,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
7,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Off MBR,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,691 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,509 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 8+ Ceiling,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price