Larger than it looks, Brick beauty up on the hill, major addition in 2003 creating the sought after open floor plan from country sized kitchen to family room, kitchen boasts granite counter-tops and cabinets galore. Front living room has gas fireplace to toast your drinks to your new home. You will not believe the amount of closet space throughout the home including the spacious bedrooms. Newer windows in 2009, First floor laundry , 3 season porch, private outdoor patio area perfect for entertaining. Lower level has office and recreation room all finished and ready for celebrations, or kids play area. This is truely a park-like setting, a must see before its gone.see list of updates online
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3,903 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
3,903 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,884 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,019 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial,Partial Finished,Sump Pump
- ,Bedroom on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Split Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Metal, Brick
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: WIMMLS: Multiple Listing Service