Whitefish Bay's Cumberland Forest! Old World Bungalow Charm meets today's lifestyle! Pristine original hardwood flooring, built-ins, leaded windows and plasterwork. Lovingly cared for and restored to original integrity! Living Room boasts large windows and gas fireplace.Dining Room large enough for special celebrations! Convenient 1st floor master with freshly updated bath. Kitchen complete with newer appliances, countertops, sink, and lighting opens to the Family Room. A perfect Den/Home office, fitness space or large pantry,you decide just off the Kitchen.2nd floor with 2 additional bedrooms, 2nd Full Bath, and a Bonus Room (could be 4th Bedroom or Home Office) Lower Level Rec Room, workshop and loads of storage. Lovely outdoor space. Coveted location!
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
2,284 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,284 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,037 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 247 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price