Two homes nestled majestically into a wooded lot, this stunning remodeled home and guest cottage is a must see. Drive up the winding drive to the graceful entrance and circular drive. A gracious front entry is bordered by a waterfall and pond. Once inside you will be drawn to the soaring ceiling heights, the light pouring in through the wall of south facing windows, the generous living room with cathedral ceilings and stone fireplace(1 of 2) the gourmet eat-in kitchen with rich cherry cabinets, high end appliances & generous size. Many wonderful flex spaces on two floors. The master en suite offers a spa like retreat. Entertain guests in the media room & entertainment space or walk out to the patio, or wrap around porch. Borders an exclusive neighborhood but no HOA. Your private oasis.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Private Shared Well,Well
4,275 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
4,275 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,339 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 933 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant.
- 8+ Ceiling,Finished,Full,Walk Out/Outer Door
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 or more Fireplaces,Kitchen Island,Natural Fireplace,Pantry,Vaulted Ceiling,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Access to Basement,Built-in under Home,Electric Door Opener,Heated.
- Stone, Fiber Cement
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price