This charming ranch house is one you don't want to miss! Located on a quiet no-through street in the Valhalla neighborhood, it features a large eat in kitchen, open to the to the family room which brings in TONS of natural light. There's 2 nice size bedrooms (one with built in desk and shelves) The original 3rd bedroom was converted into a dining room that opens into formal living room but can just as easily be converted back into a bedroom if desired! Partly finished LL with framing in place for a bar, plus plenty of unfinished space for laundry, workshop and storage. Large deck off the family room overlooking backyard is perfect for entertaining. Welcome to your amazing new home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,135 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,135 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,135 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 286 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive.
- Additional Interior Features
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price