Location, location, location, well cared for, move in ready, with MANY wonderful upgrades! Walking distance to Historic downtown for coffee and festivals, near the Ozaukee Interurban Trail. Newer flooring and carpet throughout, freshly painted interior. Updated kitchen with plenty of cabinets, granite countertops. Updated Bathrooms, New Water heater & furnace, & new windows & blinds in 2016. Then in 2017, New exterior doors & storms, added insulation, updated electrical, new roof & siding. Newly paved driveway and garage floor in 2018. Come enjoy the family gatherings in the private back yard complete with Deck for barbequing with friends. Don't miss this opportunity for a great home and all that Cedarburg has to offer to you. Make this your forever Home!!!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,438 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
1,438 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Level: U,Width: 11,Length: 14
- Living Room
- Level: M,Width: 12,Length: 16
- Family Room
- Level: L,Width: 11,Length: 25
- Level: L,Width: 12,Length: 8
- Level: M,Width: 12,Length: 14
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,188 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 250 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Partial Finished,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price