Center entrance 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathrooms, located in desirable Cedar Pointe Subdivision. Beautiful front porch opens to the gracious vaulted ceiling foyer with open staircase. Sunny and spacious open concept kitchen boasting new granite countertops and new sink, faucet and backsplash. Plenty of refinished cabinets and large pantry closet, along with a family sized dinette, both have hardwood floors. Enjoy the fireplace and vaulted ceiling in the family room. Convenient first floor laundry. Roomy private master suite hideaway with your own walk in closet & master bathroom featuring vanity with double sinks, jetted tub and walk in shower stall. Recently painted exterior and new roof in 2017. Private back yard with mature trees and concrete patio for grilling and enjoying the outdoors.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,487 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
2,487 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Level: U,Width: 12,Length: 17
- Living Room
- Level: M,Width: 11,Length: 15
- Family Room
- Level: M,Width: 13,Length: 17
- Level: M,Width: 11,Length: 13
- Level: M
- Level: M,Width: 13,Length: 23
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Ceramic Tile,Jetted Tub,MBR Bath Separate Tub,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,Shower Over Tub,Shower Stall
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,487 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- ,Laundry on Main Level,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Gas Fireplace,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price