Lovingly cherished & tenderly cared for this mid century modern ranch has 3 BD, 1.5 BA & is on the market for the first time in 40+ years. You'll enjoy the low maintenance lannon stone facade that is nicely situated on over an acre of land in a mature/quiet subdivision. Updated kitchen is bright & cheery with custom cabinetry, recessed canned lighting & ambient above cabinet lighting. The family room has a massive front window & stunning natural fireplace with a gas line. Relax & enjoy the abundant wildlife in your 3 seasons room. Entire interior has just been painted w/ neutral colors. Be a part of the award winning Mequon-Thiensville School District. Home is ideally located & close to everything Mequon has to offer. Excellent proximity to I-43 for commuters. Make this your own.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,435 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
1,435 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Level: M,Width: 12,Length: 14
- Living Room
- Level: M,Width: 15,Length: 23
- Level: M,Width: 10,Length: 12
- Level: M,Width: 11,Length: 17
- Bath Description
- Ceramic Tile,Shower Over Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven/Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener-owned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Sump Pump
- Baths. ,Bedroom on Main Level,Full Bath on Main Level,Level Drive,Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace,Natural Fireplace,Walk-in Closet,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wood, Stone
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price