This classic Colonial offers a breathtaking ''up North'' setting on one of Mequon's prettiest lots. The spacious formal DR & LR are perfect for hosting family gatherings. The sun drenched KIT w/white cabinetry & spacious island opens to the vaulted Florida Room w/an abundance of windows. Unwind in the FR w/ beautiful fireplace, large bay window & fabulous built-ins. Retreat to the spacious, vaulted primary suite w/adjoining spa bath & large walk-in closet. 3 nicely sized bedrooms, a loft area, & a full bath complete the 2nd floor. Potential 400+/- sq ft bonus rm above the 3 car garage. Newly carpeted LL rec room provides additional space for entertaining. Everything about this house is bright & happy, a wonderful place to call home. HSA warranty & new roof completed Aug 2021.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,468 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
3,468 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- At least one Bathtub,Shower Stall,Shower Over Tub,Off MBR,MBR Bath Walk-in Shower,MBR Bath Separate Tub,Ceramic Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,180 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 288 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Oven/Range,Water Softener-owned,Washer,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dryer,Disposal
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Full,Sump Pump,Stubbed for Bathroom,Finished
- ,Laundry on Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Wood or Sim. Wood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Vaulted Ceiling,Skylight,Pantry,Natural Fireplace,Kitchen Island,High Speed Internet Available,Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Wooded Acreage
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Electronic Pet Containment,Patio.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price